Cost effective shop front / footpath advertising
Ecoflex – The low cost, high impact pavement sign – from £69 including graphics
- Powder coated gloss white aluminium panel – ideal for digital/screen printed graphics or vinyl application
- Rounded corners and smooth edges for high pedestrian safety
- Lightweight, portable design
- Large display area (460 x 783mm) for maximum visual impact
- Simply push panel into base and secure with single nylon fixing
- Rugged recycled PVC base provides excellent stability
- Built-in carry handle
- Sturdy 9Kg weight, easy to carry, resistant to wind.
Example show in from Indigo Rose Tattoo Studio, Langley Moor, County Durham.
Ecoflexlite is the compact, lightweight, light-price pavement sign – from £49 including graphics
- Quick and easy to assemble – no tools required
- Strength and security – unique wedge locks panel into the base
- Low centre of gravity for optimum stability
- Soft round corners and no sharp edges
- Compact size and clever packaging
- 1.2mm aircraft-grade aluminium panel
- 410 × 763mm display area
- Recycled (and recyclable) PVC base
Correx Signs (Temporary / Lightweight / Reusable Signage)
If you are considering something lower cost and possibly more temporary, or if you move from location to location – driveways, conservatories and roofing – consider a banner or our estate agent style advertising boards – from as little as £8 each. (60cm x 40cm)
These examples have been seen across the County Durham region.
We can also supply ground spikes to use with these Fluted Board Signs – only £3.95