Solar PV Warning Labels are produced, as noted in Photovolatics in buildings, Guide to the installation of PV Systems (2nd Edition) (DTI/Pub URN 06/1972).
Solar PV Installation Safety Warning Labels
The labels have been used by several companies that have passed MCS accreditation including Cleaner Air Solutions.
8 Types of Label sold are;
1. Solar PV Module Danger – contains live parts during daylight.
2. Inverter – Isolate AC and DC before carrying out work.
3. PV Array DC Junction Box Danger – contains live parts during daylight.
4. PV System – main AC isolator.
5. Do not disconnect DC Plugs and sockets under load – turn off AC supply first.
6. DC Cable Danger – High Voltage
7. PV Array DC Isolator Danger – contains live parts during daylight
8. Warning Dual supply Do not work on this equipment until it is isolated from both mains and on-site generation supplies.
Labels are supplied individually, to finished size of 120mm x 30mm.
Special order (e.g. with company name added) labels are produced on a large format digital printer.
You can buy these labels now online